Monday, April 7, 2014

Fruit (7/4 email)

This week ended on a massive spiritual high where we got to watch 3 sessions of General Conference. I know that you all don't watch it til this coming weekend so I won't spoil it for you J Needless to say though, it was amazing! We will probably be watching the fourth session tonight J

I am incredibly excited because Liberty and Olivia Windsor have set the date of the 19th of April for their baptism! only 2 weeks away! We are so happy for them and their dad Nigel J

Claire is continuing to progress, I just love her so much! She has such a pure heart and wants to follow God. We taught her the word of wisdom this week, which is a tricky one here... most people smoke, drink and enjoy tea and coffee L Claire accepted it all but said she could never give up coffee! We invited her to pray about it. It didn't seem like she was even considering giving it up, but she said she would definitely pray about it. She came with us to Conference, and told us she had gone a whole day without coffee! It was amazing! She really enjoyed Conference, and I just know that she will be baptised soon!

This email is gonna be a short one today because Sister Tolman and I are going to Manchester to do some shopping! I'm so excited! I need some retail therapy!

So I'll leave you with a scripture to ponder this week... D&C 15:6
I hope that you all are prayerfully preparing for Conference. There is so much to soak up and strengthen you. As a missionary, I especially loved M Russell Ballard's talk, and I encourage you to take up his challenge!

I love this Gospel with all my heart. Life is beautiful.

xoxo Sister Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment